|Home - Our People - Representative Engagements - Services - Contact|
|Alba engagements have been 100% referable and the following list includes only a sample of our assignments. We would be happy to provide feedback on specific skills and attributes by arranging a targeted selection of named references for you. Alba engagements are typically bound by confidentiality agreements and usually involve direct interaction with senior management of the client firm. Representative engagements include:|
- Strategic consulting:
- Strategic consulting, business planning and quantitative modeling for numerous early stage insurance ventures and/or venture capitalist and private equity firms.
- Research and preparation of a "white paper" for a major industry and trade organization on the impact of catastrophe losses on insurance pricing for use in establishing lobbying positions to take with Congress.
- Strategic consulting and business planning for a terrorism insurance and reinsurance facility entering the North American market.
- “Strategic Renewal” workshops for insurance company management teams.
- A premier financial guarantee company and a leading provider of investment management products and services: Design and delivery of an interactive ethics training program for senior management.
- Forensic accounting/fraud investigation:
- Lead forensic investigator for fraud perpetrated against national insurance company. Federal indictments and convictions obtained.
- Work with a number of major insurance companies as lead forensic investigator on suspicious claims.
- Design, development and delivery of a comprehensive training program integrating technical, professional, and company-specific skills for one of the world’s largest insurance/reinsurance brokers. We have trained more than 1200 insurance and reinsurance brokers around the globe.
- Training for federal – level governmental staff newly involved in insurance company regulation and examination.
- Executive coaching for senior insurance company personnel.